Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Purpose

I am in a course of study at Brigham Young University-Idaho called Family Relations. We are studying trends of the family and looking at research about how families function. We will be working on developing our own ideas about effective family practices and patters to implement in our own lives. I look forward to sharing the knowledge I am gaining through this blog and invite everyone to join me in deepening our focus on the importance of family relationships.

The purpose of this blog is:
1) to share knowledge and studies about the family with EVERYONE to find and promote truth and protect the family unit
2) to increase my own learning in order to create a fully functioning family of my own
3) to experiment with technology, take a step into the previously unknown blogging world, and create something to be proud of

Advanced thanks to anyone that may be interested in reading my blogs. I will try to make them worth your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment